Agricultural dryer as small capacity dryer is suitable for drying highly moist paddy, wheat and rice etc. on farms, at primary grain deposit and for integrated farming farmers. Even drying, quality of dried grain is maintained. Grains are free from pollution through indirect heating, clean air is heated through a heat exchange. Simple structure, small investment, low operation cost, easy operation and maintenance.
1. Color of the grain and rice after drying won’t change obviously; there will be no burnt grain.
2. The moisture uniformity of discharging grain: ≤1% ( when feeding grain’s moisture uniformity is under 3%)
3. Hot air temperature is under 60℃, the max temperature inside the dryer is under 38℃.
4. Crackle ratio:≤3% Break ratio:≤2%
5. Accuracy of automatic online moisture meter:≤±0.5%; Accuracy of temperature sensor:≤±1℃
6. The germination rate of the grain after drying won’t reduce.
7. Moisture detection and control system adopt integration.
Total motor power
Precipitation rate per hour