MJDZ190 Self propelled square baler with features of clean pick up, small loss, light-weight, compact structure, easy operation & maintenance, it can finish the work process of pick up, convey, compressing, baling, bale collection, bale unloading in one time, at the same time, its running system adopts HST stepless speed change which makes operation more flexible, and with various alarm functions. Mainly used in gathering pasture, paddy and wheat straw.
1. Mechanical transmission + stepless speed change, moving by rubber crawler belt with strong ability to get through paddy field.
2. With compact structure, lower gravity center and small radius of turning.
3. Adopt belt drive instead of shaft drive, steady transmission with high reliability.
4. Wider pick up unit, bales can be unloaded on edge of field by itself which greatly increase the production efficiency.
5. Clean the field thoroughly.
6. Can be loaded on truck for long distance transportation, low costs for transportation, convenient for cross-district work.
Crawler self-propelled square hay baler
Vertical water cooler, Four-stroke, Turbo-charging
Boundary dimension (L*W*H)
Width of the pick up
Production rate per hour
Fuel consumption of unit area
Pick up unit
Slide way roller type
Number of spring-tooth
Number of ratch
Spiral conveyor type
Spiral tine type
Diameter of Spiral conveyor
Compression chamber Section Dimension
Quantity of gas limiting stopper
Spindle speed of knotting device
Crawler specification (Width*pitch of teeth* quantity of teeth)
Distance between two crawlers
Transmission box type
Hydraulic stepless speed change (HST)+ Machinery transmission box
Wet friction plate