The use and characteristics of plastic film hydraulic baler are important points of future innovation.
Uses and characteristics of plastic film baler
Plastic film balers are widely used in the packaging and recycling of old plastic film balers, plastic straws, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs. Plastic film balers have a wide range of uses, and are widely used in various types of plastic film balers, factories, recycling companies and other companies.
Plastic film baler plastic film baler is used to squeeze plastic film baler and similar products under normal conditions, and use special packaging tape to pack into shape to greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing transportation volume and saving freight. Advantages of plastic film baler
1. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, low movement inertia, low noise, stable movement and flexible operation.
2. It has a wide range of applications. It can be used as a packaging equipment for plastic film packaging machines, as well as a processing equipment for packaging and compacting similar products.
3. PLC control, with man-machine interface (touch screen) and inspection type monitoring, synchronized action indication diagram with error warning, and the length of the block can be set.
4. The floating necking design in the left, right and up directions is conducive to automatic distribution of pressure on all sides, and can be widely used for packing different materials.
5. Automatic strapping to improve the speed of packing.
6. The pusher cylinder and the pusher head are connected by a spherical structure, which has good reliability and long service life of the oil seal.
7. The feeding port is equipped with a distributed shearing knife, which has high cutting efficiency.
8. The circuit design of the low-noise plastic film packing machine, high efficiency and low failure.
9. Easy to install, no foundation needed.
10. Horizontal structure, can be equipped with conveyor belt feeding or manual feeding.
The working stability of the plastic film baler depends on the point
The performance of the plastic film packing machine is stable and is sold at home and abroad. The stability of the plastic film packing machine depends on whether the equipment is reasonably designed and high-quality installation. High-quality installation is very important for plastic film baler,
A good installation reduces the occurrence of failures. What should be paid attention to when installing?
1. Be familiar with the schematic diagram and electrical diagram of the plastic film packing machine system during installation.
2. Since the components of the plastic film baler are easy to invade the sand during transportation, if they are installed directly, they will affect the use of the equipment. Therefore, the performance of the more important components must be tested first when installing, and then the installation and debugging are carried out.
3. Since the components of the plastic film baler are precision machinery, they must be installed in a clean environment before installation.
As long as the installation is carried out in strict accordance with the principle diagram of the plastic film baler, the incidence of failures can be reduced and the reliability of the work of the equipment plastic film baler components can be ensured.
Pay attention to the repair of the blade when disassembling the plastic film baler. The damage of the blade is mainly the wear and tear of the contact between the top of the blade and the inner surface of the stator and the relative sliding position of the end surface and the oil distribution plate. If the roughness is not serious, it can be slightly polished and reused.
1. When disassembling and assembling the vane pump of the plastic film baler, please keep it clean anytime and anywhere to prevent dirt and dust from falling into the pump.
2. In the process of disassembly, assembly and cleaning, cotton yarn and rags are forbidden to scrub the parts, so as not to mix the fallen cotton yarn ends into the plastic film baler system. Brushes and silk cloth should be used.
3. It is not allowed to use gasoline to clean or soak the rubber sealing ring.
4. The vane pump of the plastic film packer is a precision part. During the disassembly and assembly process, all parts should be handled with care and no knocks. When the baler is working, the size of the bearing should be selected correctly and its position should be arranged reasonably so that the line of action of the radial force on the cylinder must fall within the length of the bearing roller under any circumstances.