Nantong Machinery's horizontal waste paper baler has stable performance and is sold at home and abroad. The stability of the horizontal waste paper baler depends on whether the equipment is reasonably designed and high-quality installation. High-quality installation is very important for the horizontal waste paper baler.
A good installation reduces the occurrence of failures. What should be paid attention to when installing?
1. Be familiar with the schematic diagram and electrical diagram of the hydraulic system when installing.
2. Since hydraulic components are easy to invade sand and soil during transportation, if they are directly installed, they will affect the use of the equipment. Therefore, the performance of the more important components must be tested first when installing, and then the installation and debugging are carried out.
3. Since hydraulic components are precision machinery, they must be installed in a clean environment before installation.
As long as the installation is carried out in strict accordance with the schematic diagram of the horizontal waste paper baler, the incidence of failure can be reduced and the reliability of the hydraulic components of the equipment can be ensured.
Pay attention to the repair of blades when disassembling the horizontal waste paper baler. The damage of the blade is mainly the wear and tear of the contact between the top of the blade and the inner surface of the stator and the relative sliding position of the end surface and the oil distribution plate. If the roughness is not serious, it can be slightly polished and reused.
1. When disassembling the vane pump of the waste paper baler, please keep it clean anytime and anywhere to prevent dirt and dust from falling into the pump.
2. In the process of disassembly, assembly and cleaning, cotton yarn and rags are forbidden to scrub the parts to avoid mixing the fallen cotton yarn ends into the hydraulic system. Brushes and silk cloth should be used.
3. It is not allowed to use gasoline to clean or soak the rubber sealing ring.
4. The vane pump of the horizontal waste paper baler is a precision part. During the disassembly and assembly process, all parts should be handled with care and no knocks. When the baler is working, the size of the bearing should be selected correctly and its position should be arranged reasonably, so that the line of action of the radial force on the cylinder must fall within the length of the bearing roller under any circumstances.