The characteristics and safe operation regulations of waste paper baler
Waste paper baler safety operation regulations
1. Before starting up, check whether the compressed air pressure meets the requirements (above 0.6bar), and check whether the main components are intact, such as heating belts, scissors, and various parts of the trolley. At the same time, check whether there are other people around the machine to ensure safety after booting.
2. Turn on the CIP cleaning system, and clean the feeding system and the metering machine before production to ensure the hygiene of the product.
3. Close the main power air switch, turn on the power to start, set and check the temperature of each temperature controller, install the film, adjust the color code, install the coding ribbon, confirm the date of coding and related characters and Whether the products produced on the day are consistent, etc.
4. First adjust the bag making and check the coding effect, and at the same time turn on the feeding system to supply the material. When the material meets the requirements, first open the bag making mechanism bag, and check the vacuum degree and heat sealing quality of the vacuum box drawn vacuum at the same time, that is, bag making After meeting the requirements, start material filling and production.
5. During the production process, check the quality of the product at any time, and adjust at any time if there is any problem.
6. The operator is not allowed to arbitrarily adjust some operating parameters of the machine, such as the number of runs, various parameters of the servo and frequency conversion. If adjustment is required, the relevant maintenance personnel or technicians should adjust it together; during production, according to the actual situation, the operator can Properly adjust the temperature and some phase angle parameters of each temperature controller, but the team leader and section length must be notified first to ensure that the various parameters of the equipment operation are controlled during the entire production process, to ensure the stable operation of the equipment, and to ensure normal production and products quality.
7. If there is a problem with the equipment or the quality of the product is unqualified during production, the machine should be shut down immediately to deal with the problem. It is strictly forbidden to deal with problems during the operation of the machine to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents.
8. During the operation, operators should pay attention to the safety of themselves and others at all times, and pay special attention to the safety of heat-sealing knives, scissors, trolley parts, vacuum boxes, camshafts, measuring cup observation holes of measuring machines, mixing of measuring machines, conveyors, etc. And protection to prevent safety accidents.
9. Operators can only use clean fingers to gently touch the touch screen of the machine. It is strictly forbidden to press or knock the touch screen with fingertips, nails, or other hard objects. Otherwise, the touch screen will be damaged due to improper operation.
10. When machine debugging or adjusting the quality of bag making, bag opening quality, filling effect, car show bag and bag receiving, only manual switch can be used for debugging. It is strictly forbidden to carry out the above debugging when the machine is in operation to avoid safety accidents. .
11. The operator must cut the bottom to clean the sanitation of the machine and equipment
Features of waste paper baler
1. For liquid and high-viscosity materials, high-precision automatic bag filling and packaging at high temperatures. (Suitable for external pumping type waste paper baler)
2. Adopt squeeze exhaust packaging method. (Internal pumping type waste paper baler)
3. The material has strong corrosion resistance and fully meets the requirements of food hygiene and corrosion protection.
4. The host structure is firm, the man-machine interface corresponding to a variety of characters, and the operation is simple.
5. It can be optimally combined with various forms of filling systems to obtain the best packaging effect.