Gantry shears are widely used in the packaging and recycling of old gantry shears, plastic straws, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs. Longmen scissors have a wide range of uses, and are widely used in various enterprises such as longmen scissors factories and old object recycling companies.
Gantry shears are used to squeeze gantry shears and similar products under normal conditions, and are packaged with special packaging tape to greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for enterprises. Scissor advantages
1. It has the characteristics of small size, light weight, low movement inertia, low noise, stable movement and flexible operation.
2. It has a wide range of applications. It can be used as a packaging equipment for gantry shears, but also as a processing equipment for packaging and compacting similar products.
3. PLC control, with man-machine interface (touch screen) and inspection type monitoring, synchronized action indication diagram with error warning, and the length of the block can be set.
4. The floating necking design in the left, right and up directions is conducive to the automatic distribution of pressure on all sides and can be widely used for packing different materials.
5. Automatic strapping to improve the speed of packing.
6. The pusher cylinder and the pusher head are connected by a spherical structure, which has good reliability and long service life of the oil seal.
7. The feeding port is equipped with a distributed shearing knife, which has high cutting efficiency.
8. Low noise gantry shear circuit design, high efficiency and low failure.
9. Easy to install, no foundation needed.
10. Horizontal structure, can be equipped with conveyor belt feeding or manual feeding.
The working stability of gantry shears depends on the point
Nantong Machinery Gantry Shears have stable performance and are sold at home and abroad. The stability of Gantry Shears depends on whether the equipment is reasonably designed and high-quality installation. High-quality installation is very important for gantry shears.
A good installation reduces the occurrence of failures. What should be paid attention to when installing?
1. Be familiar with the schematic diagram and electrical diagram of the gantry shear system when installing.
2. Since the gantry shear components are easy to invade the sand during transportation, if they are installed directly, it will affect the use of the equipment. Therefore, the performance of the more important components should be tested first when installing, and then the installation and debugging are carried out.
3. Since the gantry shear element is a precision machine, it must be carried out in a clean environment before installation.
As long as the installation is carried out in strict accordance with the principle diagram of the gantry shears, the incidence of failure can be reduced and the reliability of the equipment gantry shear components can be ensured.
Pay attention to the repair of blades when disassembling the gantry shears. The damage of the blade is mainly the wear and tear of the contact between the top of the blade and the inner surface of the stator and the relative sliding position of the end surface and the oil distribution plate. If the roughness is not serious, it can be slightly polished and reused.
1. When disassembling the gantry shear vane pump, keep it clean anytime and anywhere to prevent dirt and dust from falling into the pump.
2. In the process of disassembly, assembly and cleaning, cotton yarn and rags are forbidden to scrub the parts, so as not to mix the fallen cotton yarn ends into the gantry shear system. Brushes and silk cloth should be used.
3. It is not allowed to use gasoline to clean or soak the rubber sealing ring.
4. The vane pump of the gantry shears is a precision part. During the disassembly and assembly process, all parts should be handled with care and no knocks. When the baler is working, the size of the bearing should be selected correctly and its position should be arranged reasonably so that the line of action of the radial force on the cylinder must fall within the length of the bearing roller under any circumstances.