Waste paper balers are widely used in various industries for the packaging of soft fiber materials and iron filings and thin iron materials, such as cotton fiber, linen, wool, clothing, cloth, towels, waste plastics, wheat straw, paper edges, waste paper boxes, Tobacco, medicinal materials, etc. It brings great convenience and considerable economic benefits to customers' material storage and transportation.
Features of waste paper baler:
1. Economical and practical, small investment, low energy consumption, high efficiency and quick results.
2. Simple operation, easy installation, stable performance, durability, and simple adaptation to the site.
3. The way to get rich is fast, the market demand is wide, and the price of raw materials is low, sufficient, and renewable.
4. Low maintenance and simple maintenance.
5. Silage, yellow storage, micro-storage, hay bales, one machine for multiple purposes, packaging and bagging, saving labor and effort.