Waste paper baler is used to squeeze waste paper and similar products under normal conditions and pack them into a special packaging tape to greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for the enterprise. The introduction of advanced technology and advanced technology of similar products at home and abroad.
Eight reasons for the heating of the hydraulic oil of the waste paper hydraulic baler:
1. The matching clearance of the matching parts is too small, or the clearance is too large after use and wear, and the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in large volume loss, such as the reduction of the volumetric efficiency of the pump and the rapid heating.
2. The oil tank volume is too small, the heat dissipation area is not enough, no oil cooling device is installed, or although there is a cooling device, its capacity is too small.
3. The viscosity of the selected oil is improper, the viscosity is large, the viscous resistance is large, the viscosity is too small, the leakage will increase, and both cases can cause the oil to heat up.
4. The working pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted higher than the actual need. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged or the leakage increases, the pressure has to be increased to work.
5. The fixed pump oil supply system with the capacity of the oil pump selected according to the fast forward speed will cause most of the excess flow to overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and generate heat during operation. The rules for hydraulic components in the hydraulic system are unreasonable. When selecting the valve, due to the too small specification, the energy loss is too large and the system heats up, or the tassel inside the hair is too high to cause noise. When the pump flow is too large when the pump is selected, the excess oil will overflow from the overflow valve and cause heat.
6. Insufficient component accuracy and poor assembly quality, large mechanical friction loss between relative motions, unreasonable design structure of hydraulic components in the system, and poor manufacturing quality. After the oil passes through the valve, the pressure loss is large and the internal leakage is serious.
7. The system pipeline is too thin or too long, excessively bent, local pressure loss and pressure loss along the way are large, and there are redundant hydraulic circuits or redundant hydraulic components in the hydraulic system.
8. The unloading circuit in the system fails or because the unloading circuit is not set, the oil pump cannot unload when it stops working. The entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, resulting in overflow loss and heat generation, causing the oil to heat up.