The structure of waste paper baler:
Waste paper baler is a mechatronic product, mainly composed of mechanical system, control system, feeding system and power system. The whole packing process consists of auxiliary time such as pressing, returning, carrying, transferring, outgoing up, outgoing down, and receiving.
The correct operation method of Nantong waste paper baler:
1. Do not change the parts on the machine at will;
2. Remember to unplug the power when the machine is not in use;
3. Do not pass your head and hands through the track of the belt during operation; do not directly touch the heating sheet with your hands;
4. Before using the Nantong waste paper baler, please confirm the power supply used by the machine and do not plug in the wrong power supply;
5. Do not stick oil on the surface of the conveyor roller; the main parts of the baler should be lubricated with oil frequently.
6. Do not wash the machine with water. When the workplace is wet, the operator should not work barefoot;
7. When the machine is not in use, please rewind the tape in the storage bin to the reel to avoid deformation during the next use.
The repair of Nantong waste paper baler is a comprehensive process activity that is far more complicated than maintenance technology. When repairing, it requires workers to be familiar with and proficient in operating vehicles, pliers, planing, grinding, plating, and research. Therefore, repairing Nantong waste paper baler is a comprehensive labor that requires considerable intelligence and skills.
In theory, we must first master the working principle and specific structure of the hydraulic pump. From experience, we must correctly judge the internal and external causes of the damage and reasonably determine the repair methods and measures. The two repair methods of the hydraulic baler:
Repair and replace.
Repair methods to compensate the shape and size of parts by welding, repairing, plating, turning, grinding, grinding, etc., to meet the original accuracy and sealing performance requirements. In general, repairing is better than manufacturing new parts It takes less work. Therefore, it is usually more economical in terms of time and cost to adopt repair methods under the conditions of the structure or work performance of the hydraulic baler parts.
If you feel that the damaged parts of the hydraulic baler have no repair value or are technically difficult to repair, and spare parts are available, you should not hesitate to replace them. Replacement of new parts can usually shorten the repair cycle, generally for vulnerable parts , Take more replacement methods.