Damage caused by high oil temperature of automatic waste paper baler
1. The oil leakage of the automatic waste paper baler is relatively serious. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of moving parts will increase the sealing space, the sealing equipment will be damaged, and the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be one level too low, which will cause leakage. After identifying the cause, adopt corresponding measures to eliminate it.
2. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not work well. When the system does not need pressure oil, the oil is still overflowing to the tank under the operating pressure set by the overflow valve or when the unloading pressure is high Flow down to the fuel tank. It is necessary to check whether the operation of the unloading circuit is normal (for example, whether the spool valve of the unloading valve is stuck and cannot be moved by the stolen goods, or the electrical system failure causes the unloading solenoid valve to fail to operate) and adopt corresponding measures to eliminate it.
3. The automatic waste paper baler has poor heat dissipation, lack of heat dissipation area of the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper baler cooler, such as cooling water supply failure or electric fan failure, The higher ambient temperature is the cause of poor heat dissipation.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler caused excessive hydraulic loss.
5. Shock appearance during reversing and speed switching. Waste paper forms unnecessary talents and is discarded. It can also be converted into heat energy to increase oil temperature. Reversing buffer valves and speed switching arrangements should be dispatched to eliminate the impact.