Eight reasons for the heating of the hydraulic oil of the waste paper baler
Hydraulic oil is the starting point of the waste paper baler operation. Before using the waste paper baler hydraulic oil, it is necessary to adhere to the cleaning of the hydraulic oil. Therefore, pay attention to the oil condition before filling the oil. If any problems are found, they should be dealt with in time. Let's analyze the factors causing the heating of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper baler:
1. The accuracy of the components is poor and the quality of the equipment is poor. The mechanical conflict between relative motions is lost. The hydraulic components in the system are planned and constructed unreasonably and the production quality is poor. After the oil passes through the valve, the pressure loss is large and the internal leakage is severe.
2. According to the fast forward speed, select the fixed pump oil supply system of the oil pump capacity. During operation, most of the remaining flow will overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and generate heat. The selection of hydraulic component rules in the hydraulic system is unreasonable. When the valve is selected, because the standard is too small, the energy loss is too large and the system heats up, or the tassel inside the hair is too high to cause noise. When the pump flow is too large when the pump is selected, the remaining oil will overflow from the overflow valve and cause heat.
3. The unloading circuit in the system is faulty or because the unloading circuit is not set, the oil pump cannot unload when the operation is stopped. All the flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, and the overflow is lost and heat is generated, causing the oil to heat up.
4. The system pipeline is too thin or too long, with too many twists, local pressure loss and large pressure loss along the way, and there are remaining hydraulic circuits or remaining hydraulic components in the hydraulic system.
5. The oil tank volume is too small, the heat dissipation area is not good, the oil cooling equipment is not installed, or the cooling equipment is provided but its capacity is too small.
6. The cooperation gap of the cooperative parts is too small, or the gap is too large after use and wear, and the internal and external leakage is large, resulting in large volume loss. For example, the volume power of the pump decreases, and the heat is fast.
7. The operating pressure of the hydraulic system is adjusted higher than the actual need. Sometimes it is because the seal is too tight, or the seal is damaged or leakage increases, and the pressure has to be increased to operate.
8. The viscosity of the selected oil is improper, the viscosity is large, the viscous resistance is large, the viscosity is too small, the leakage will increase, and both conditions can cause the oil to heat up.