Plastic bottle baling machine is mainly used for packaging and bundling cartons, wooden boxes, paper packages, cloth packages in commerce, postal, railway, banking, food, medicine, books, publications and other industries. The plastic baler adopts hydraulic transmission, with reasonable design, compact structure and reliable hydraulic performance. It has the characteristics of high work efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and operation, reliable use, strong adaptability to the working environment, and low price.
1. Operation process of hydraulic baler (1)→The right top knife rises, and the right belt is held at the sliding plate (2)→"T" guide plate moves back (3)→the proximity switch senses the retracting probe (4)→the main motor Stop, the brake pulls in (5) → The baler unwinding motor rotates for 0.35 seconds (6) → The belt is tightened and tied to the object (7) → The main motor is started twice, and the brake is pulled (8) → Large The swing rod pulls the belt twice, tightens the belt (9) → the left top body rises, presses the lower belt (10) → the heating sheet extends into the middle of the two belts (11) → the middle top knife rises, and the belt is cut (12) → middle The top knife goes down (13) → the middle top knife rises again, so that the two belts are firmly bonded (14) → the middle top knife goes down, the left and right top knives descend at the same time (15) → the heating plate resets (16) → the sliding plate moves back (17) → "T" guide plate reset (18) → proximity switch senses the tape feeding probe (19) → tape feeding motor starts to drive the tape feeding (20) → large swing lever reset, (21) → the tape is in place, and the head is pushed to the " T" guide plate (22) → proximity switch senses the double probe (23) → main motor stops and the brake is engaged.
Plastic bottle packing machine real shot
Second, hydraulic baler features: ①All models are hydraulically driven, and manual or PLC automatic control can be selected;
②There are different ways of discharging, such as turning over the bag, pushing the bag (side push and forward push) or manually taking the bag (packing);
③The installation does not require foot screws, and the diesel engine can be used as power in places without power;
④ There are ten grades of extrusion force from 5 tons to 200 tons for users to choose, and the production efficiency ranges from 4 tons/shift to 40 tons/shift;
⑤The size of the compression chamber and the size of the block can be customized according to customer requirements;.
Application range of plastic bottle packing machine
Third, the hydraulic baler precautions: the correct use of machinery and equipment, earnestly implementing the maintenance system and strictly abiding by the operating procedures are necessary conditions for prolonging the service life of the machine, improving production efficiency and ensuring production. For this reason, it is recommended that users establish maintenance and operating procedures. Operators should be familiar with the machine structure and operating procedures, but also pay attention to the following points:
(1) The hydraulic oil added to the oil tank should be strictly high-quality anti-wear hydraulic oil, which must be strictly filtered, and sufficient oil should be maintained at all times, and the oil should be filled immediately when insufficient.
(2) The fuel tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil once every six months, but the second cleaning of the filtered oil should not exceed one month. The new oil used once is allowed to be used again after strict filtration.
(3) The lubrication points of the machine should be filled with lubricant at least once per shift.
(4) The debris in the material box should be cleaned up in time.
(5) Those who do not understand the structure, performance and operating procedures of the machine without learning are not allowed to start the machine without authorization.
(6) When the machine has a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work, it should stop running immediately to analyze the cause and eliminate the fault, and it should not be forced to run with disease.
(7) During the operation of the machine, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts, and it is strictly forbidden to press materials in the bin with hands or feet.
(8) When adjusting pumps, valves, and pressure gauges, experienced technicians are required to perform adjustments. If a pressure gauge is found to be faulty, the gauge should be checked or updated immediately.
(9) The user should formulate detailed maintenance and operation procedures according to the specific situation