Gantry shears are used for cutting various metal plates and are ideal equipment for charge processing in rolling mills, non-ferrous metal plants, and smelters. Gantry shears are mainly used for cutting steel plates, copper plates, nickel plates and other metal plates.
The gantry shearing machine is similar to the shearing of the guillotine. Generally, the material box is more than 5 meters. A large grab machine or crane is required to grab the scrap metal into the material box. There is a pushing device behind it to drive the scrap steel to the cutting edge One-step cutting work. The length of the cut scrap can be automatically controlled. The crocodile shearing machine is a small equipment, suitable for self-employed, small scrap metal recycling station, the amount of cutting is not large, it can be manual, automatic, and free to choose.
Maintenance of gantry shears:
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the operating procedures.
2. Add lubricating oil according to the requirements of the lubrication chart every time before starting the machine. The oil should be clean and free of precipitation.
3. The machine tool must be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted part must be anti-rust grease.
4. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing should be replaced and refilled regularly, and the electrical part should be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation.
5. Regularly check whether the V-belts, handles, knobs, and buttons are damaged. If they are severely worn, they should be replaced in time, and the spare parts should be reported for supplement.
6. Regularly check and repair switches, insurances, and handles to ensure reliable operation.
7. Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before get off work every day.
8. It is strictly forbidden for non-designated personnel to operate the equipment, and it must be stopped by people off the machine.