In late January 2019, the General Office of the State Council issued the "Pilot Work Plan for the Construction of "No Waste City"", and deployed the pilot project for the construction of "No Waste City", focusing on promoting the reduction and resource utilization of solid waste source treatment. The landfill volume will be reduced, and the “46 City” waste classification mandatory pilot will also be fully opened, which will give birth to the trillions of dollars behind the “solid waste treatment” disposal market prospects.
Recently, many cities have introduced rigid constraints and institutional norms for the classification of waste.
1. Shanghai: Forced waste sorting, officially implemented on July 1
On January 31, 2019, the Second Session of the 15th Shanghai Municipal People's Congress voted to approve the Shanghai Municipal Waste Management Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”), which will be officially implemented on July 1.
2, Hebei: 6 years built garbage classification "no waste city"
On April 1, the General Office of the People's Government of Hebei Province issued the "Opinions on Strengthening the Classification of Municipal Domestic Waste." The opinion pointed out that Hebei Province will speed up the construction of waste disposal systems for classified, classified, classified, and classified processing. Among them, Xiong'an New District should establish a mandatory classification system for domestic garbage with international advanced level, and plan, design and construct according to the standard of “no waste city”.
3, Chengdu: comprehensive mandatory garbage classification, the maximum fine of 100,000
On April 2nd, the Chengdu Municipal Government's official website for the legislative collection section disclosed the “Regulations on the Management of Domestic Waste in Chengdu”.
1. Recyclables should be sold to the recycling site for recycling resources, recycling operators, or to recyclable collection containers and collection points;
2. Harmful garbage should be handed over to the hazardous garbage collection site or placed in the hazardous garbage collection container;
3. Kitchen waste should be placed in the kitchen garbage collection container;
4. Other garbage should be placed in other garbage collection containers.