Operation process of hydraulic waste paper baler:
1. This is mainly used for the packaging of waste paper, and the operator must operate according to the operating rules.
2. Before starting the hydraulic pump, check the circuit for wrong connection or leakage.
3. If an abnormality is found, the operation should be stopped immediately, and the operation can only be carried out after removing the cause.
4. The hydraulic oil must be added to the specified oil level line before use (46# hydraulic oil).
5. When packing, the operator must pay attention to safety, spread the paper evenly, and place the paper in place. The upper box cover door should be closed before packing can begin.
6. The hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the specified position when packing, in case the hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the specified position when the valve is packed, the hydraulic operating handle should be quickly pushed to the specified position when packing, and the hydraulic oil flow is not enough, causing the motor to overrun Current causes the motor to overcurrent. Blockage and insufficient hydraulic oil flow cause motor overcurrent.
7. When turning over the bag, pull the handle of the cover cylinder to the return position, and then push the handle
8. After packing, all hydraulic rods must be retracted into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent dust from damaging the sealing ring and oil leakage.
9. The surrounding area of the hydraulic turn-up board should be cleaned up every turn-up time to prevent jamming.
10. Regular maintenance work should be done. If oil leaks are found in the oil pipes, immediately find a mechanic to deal with them.
11. When adjusting the pump, valve, and pressure gauge, it must be carried out by experienced technicians. If the pressure gauge is found to be faulty, it should be repaired or replaced immediately.
12. Those who do not understand the main machine structure, performance and operating procedures shall not start the machine without authorization. When multiple people operate at the same time, the division of labor should be clear to avoid the danger of misoperation.
13. After the box cover door is opened, it is strictly prohibited to press the door to prevent accidents.
14. During operation or packing, do not repair or touch the moving parts with your hands, and it is strictly forbidden to press the materials in the bin with your hands or feet.
15. Oil pressure of waste paper baler: It is strictly forbidden to adjust the pressure without authorization. The operator must work under the adjusted oil pressure, and the high limit pressure is 30MPa.
16. The oil in the oil tank must be strictly filtered and always maintain a sufficient amount of oil. The oil tank should be cleaned and replaced every six months.
17. Each lubrication place should be filled with lubricating oil at least once a day as required, and the debris in the cavity should be cleaned up every shift.
18. The machine should stop immediately when there is a serious oil leak or an abnormal phenomenon occurs during work. Do not look at the place where the oil is sprayed. Do not use your hands directly to block it, and do not force it to operate.
19. Use 46# anti-wear oil, always pay attention to the oil temperature, and stop the machine when it exceeds 75 degrees.