Product features of waste paper baler:
1. All models are hydraulically driven and can be controlled manually or via PLC.
2. There are different emission modes, such as rollover, push (push) push or manual (packing);
3. The installation does not require foot screws, and the diesel engine can be used as power in places where there is no power;
4. The extrusion force grade is from 63 tons to 400 tons, which can be selected by the user. The production efficiency ranges from 4 tons/shift to 40 tons/shift.
5. Compression chamber size and block size can be customized according to customer requirements.
6. The spherical structure is connected between the push cylinder and the push head, with good reliability and long service life of the oil seal.
7. Distributed shearing knives at the feed inlet, high shearing efficiency.
8. Low noise hydraulic circuit design, high efficiency and low failure rate.
9. Easy to install, no foundation required.
10. Horizontal structure, can be equipped with conveyor belt feeding or manual feeding.
11. Key operation, PLC control, reliable.
The lead frame of the waste paper hydraulic baler is composed of 4 sets of wire devices installed on the frame. The entire lead frame is suspended on the central axis of the press frame and moves horizontally relative to the press frame under the action of a hydraulic motor. The clamping frame is a welded part, and the bottom is equipped with wheels, which can move horizontally along the main slide rail under the push of a hydraulic cylinder. The lifting platform is mainly composed of two horizontal beams. The lifting platform can move up and down in the vertical direction under the push of two hydraulic cylinders.
The compaction frame is basically similar to the compaction frame structure, but four packaging heads and a set of feeding devices are arranged on it. The packaging head of the waste paper hydraulic baler (four in total) is a more complex structure and more interlocking parts in the entire equipment. The packaging head structure of each waste paper hydraulic baler is exactly the same and can be interchanged. There are 4 groups of feeding devices, each group of feeding devices corresponds to a packaging head, and each group includes a packaging line conveying device and a packaging line anti-tension device. The main rail seat of the waste paper hydraulic baler is mainly composed of two wear-resistant rails. The pressing frame wheel is guided to extend along the outer sides of the two rails, and a hydraulic cylinder that pushes the pressing holder is arranged therein. In addition, in addition to mechanical parts, there is a complete hydraulic station. It can be seen from the above description that the various movements of the waste paper hydraulic baler are completed by fluid power.