Reasons and solutions for the excessive temperature rise caused by the long-term operation of the hydraulic baler.
(1) The oil tank volume of the hydraulic baler is too small, the heat dissipation area is not enough, the cooling device is not installed, or the capacity of the cooling device is too small.
(2) The quantitative pump oil supply system with the capacity of the oil pump selected according to the fast forward speed will cause most of the excess flow to overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and generate heat during operation.
(3) The system piping is too thin, too long, bent too much, local pressure loss and pressure loss along the way are large.
(4) Insufficient precision of hydraulic baler components and poor assembly quality, and excessive losses caused by friction between machines during relative movement.
(5) The unloading circuit in the system fails or the unloading circuit is not set, which causes the oil pump to fail to unload normally when the work stops. The entire flow of the hydraulic pump overflows under high pressure and causes heat, which causes the temperature to rise.
(6) The fitting clearance of the mating parts is too small, or the clearance is too large after use and wear, and the internal and external leakage is large, which causes the volume to be large, the efficiency is reduced, and the temperature rises too fast.
(7) The hydraulic system of the hydraulic baler is adjusted much higher than the actual need due to the working pressure. Sometimes the leakage increases due to overtight seals or damaged seals, so high pressure must be entered to work.
(8) The temperature of the climate and operating environment is high, causing the oil temperature to rise.
The stability of the valves in the hydraulic baler. According to the single core of the valve of the hydraulic baler, when the medium is flow open type, the valve stability is good; when the medium is flow closed type, the stability of the valve will be worse. The double-seat valve has two spools, the lower spool is in flow closed and the upper spool is in flow open. In this way, when working at a small opening, the flow-closed spool is likely to cause valve vibration. This is a double seat The reason why the valve cannot be used for small opening work. The advantage of the double-seat valve core of the hydraulic baler is the force balance structure, which allows a large pressure difference, but its outstanding disadvantage is that the two sealing surfaces cannot be in good contact at the same time, resulting in large leakage. If it is artificially and compulsorily used for cutting off occasions, it is obviously not effective, and even if many improvements (such as double-sealed sleeve valve) are made for it, it is actually not advisable.