Standard operation of waste paper baler can reduce equipment problems
1. Do not rinse the waste paper baler with water. When the workplace is humid, the operator should not work barefoot.
2. When the waste paper baler is not in use, please rewind the tape in the storage bin to the reel to avoid deformation in the next use.
3. Please make sure that the power supply used by the waste paper baler equipment is not plugged into the wrong power supply. This machine adopts a three-phase four-wire system, and the flower line is the grounding neutral line for leakage protection.
4. When operating the waste paper baler, please do not cross the track with your head and hands
5. Do not touch the heating sheet of the waste paper baler directly with your hands.
6. Do not stick oil on the surface of the conveyor roller.
7. Remember to unplug the power when the machine is not in use.
8. Do not change the parts on the waste paper baler at will.
9. The main parts should be lubricated with oil frequently.