With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, waste paper balers have played a big role. Some waste paper can be reused, and it is more and more accepted by everyone. Domestic waste paper balers have been constantly innovating , Constantly following the development of some foreign advanced technologies.
The following are the precautions for the use of the electrical system of the waste paper baler
1. When the machine needs to be eliminated due to a malfunction, be sure to cut off the working power supply.
2. After the motor is overheated and automatically cut off, if it is necessary to forcibly start the motor. For short-time work, reduce the pumping speed. And ensure that the working current of the main motor does not exceed 1/2 of the rated value.
3. When there is no emergency, please do not press the "emergency stop" button switch at will, otherwise electrical components and hydraulic components will be damaged.
4. When cutting off the working power supply, there should be a time interval of not less than 2 minutes when it is necessary to turn on the power and power on again, otherwise, the controller may work abnormally.
5. The electrical maintenance of the waste paper baler should be carried out by professional electricians, and the electrical regulations should be strictly followed.
6. Regularly check the electrical component joints and fasteners, and replace the electrical components when necessary.
7. Before starting the main motor, check whether each operating element is in the reset state.
8. The input power of the waste paper baler is recommended to adopt a three-phase four-wire system, and reliable grounding protection should be carried out before use. It is recommended to use a 3×35+1×10mm square cable for the input lead.
9. For electrical systems with phase failure and phase sequence protection, when the main motor does not work after pressing the "main motor start" button, you can switch any two of the three-phase wires to each other to start normally.
10. When starting the main motor, press the "Main Motor Start" button first, and then immediately press the "Main Motor Stop" button to observe whether the rotation direction of the main motor is consistent with the direction indicated on the label. If not, adjust the three-phase power supply phase It's consistent.
11. The motor shall not be started frequently, and the continuous starting shall not exceed three times.
12. When the machine is stopped, the packing operation should be stopped first, and then the main motor should be stopped.