The attractive advantages of waste paper baler
1. The waste paper baler is easy to install and does not require foundation.
2. The waste paper baler is equipped with conveyor belt feeding or manual feeding.
3. All types of waste paper balers are hydraulically driven and can be operated manually or automatically controlled by PLC.
4. There are different ways of discharging, such as turning over the bag, pushing the bag (side pushing and forward pushing) or manually taking the bag (packing).
5. No foot screws are required for installation, and diesel engines can be used as power in places without power.
6. There are ten grades of extrusion force from 63 tons to 400 tons for users to choose, and the production efficiency ranges from 4 tons/shift to 40 tons/shift.
7. Compression chamber size and bale size can be customized according to customer requirements.
8. The pusher cylinder and the pusher head are connected by a spherical structure, which has good reliability and long service life of the oil seal.
9. The feeding port is equipped with a distributed shearing knife, which has high cutting efficiency.
10. Low noise hydraulic circuit design, high efficiency and low failure.