The oil pump of the waste paper baler requires a cleaning process for the hydraulic system. The hydraulic system cleaning of semi-automatic Nantong waste paper baler mainly has the following aspects:
1. Organize the environmental site.
2. Use low-viscosity special cleaning oil. When cleaning, add the oil to the fuel tank of the waste paper baler and heat it to 50-80 degrees Celsius.
3. Start the hydraulic pump and let it work empty. During the cleaning process, you should often tap the tube gently to remove the attachments. Clean the oil filter for 20 minutes to check the contamination status, and clean the filter, and then clean it again. Repeat this repeatedly until there is nothing on the filter. Many pollutants stopped.
4. For the more messy hydraulic system, each area can be cleaned according to the work area. The hydraulic cylinder can also be connected to allow the hydraulic cylinder to reciprocate to clean the system.
5. After cleaning, the cleaning oil must be drained as much as possible, and the inside of the oil tank must be cleaned. Then remove the temporary cleaning circuit to restore the waste paper baler system to normal operating conditions and participate in the regular hydraulic oil.
When we use the waste paper baler, it is best to check whether the following automatic belt feeding can work normally. How can we solve the problem of the automatic belt of the waste paper baler? There is also the problem of the potentiometer. These are the most common problems. Let us learn some solutions.
Solution: Check whether the machine is working normally except for automatic tape feeding. If there are no malfunctions in other parts, it is likely that there is a problem with the potentiometer. Potentiometer, on the front of the waste paper baler, there are a total of four buttons on the operation panel, from left to right are the power switch, potentiometer, reset button, and belt feed button. The potentiometer of the baler is a rotary button, with a scale marked around it, which is used to control the length of the tape automatically after the packing is completed. If the waste paper baler has more than one belt and the automatic belt is no problem, it is mostly caused by the failure of the potentiometer.
Debugging method, turn the potentiometer to the minimum scale, and then fine-tune, http://www.ntbaler.com waste paper baler within a range of the machine can be fed normally. If the tape feeding is normal in a certain interval, it can be affirmed that the potentiometer is faulty. The next step is to replace the potentiometer.