The domestic waste paper situation is mainly divided into the following categories
Due to the low recycling rate of domestic waste paper, the amount of recycling of various waste paper recycling stations is too small, resulting in not strict classification of waste paper
is currently mainly divided into the following varieties:
New book, old book, kraft paper, book block, blank paper, bound edge, yellow board paper, gray card, new newspaper, old newspaper, newsprint, coated paper, cup paper, Tetra Pak packaging, book pages
1. Book block: new book, unused book, must reach a certain thickness.
2. Old books: used books, regardless of the degree of use.
3. Kraft paper: yellow, more tensile, generally used for packaging.
4. Book block: new book, remove the cover and the remaining paper of the adhesive (non-coated paper, and white paper with black letters, no color).
5. White paper: pure white, clean, without film.
6. Binding paper edge: The paper edge cut off when printing a book, with a small amount of copperplate and plastic head; there are words
7. Yellow cardboard: discarded packaging boxes, mainly yellow.
8. Gray card: gray from the outside to the core, without film, with color.
9. New newspapers: Over-distribute unused newspapers.
10. Old newspapers: used newspapers generally come from waste paper collection stations.
11. Newspaper: Same quality as newspaper paper, but without color words.
12. Coated paper: The paper used for most book covers has no film and has a certain color.
13. Cupping paper: and the paper left over from the production of paper cups (usually using this kind of paper bowl too early also belongs to this category).
14. Tetra Pak packaging: such as paper milk cartons (this kind of paper is more difficult to recycle).
15. Book pages: relatively messy paper, no glue, no film, and text. (Non-coated paper)
Nantong waste paper baler advocates low-carbon environmental protection, resource recycling, waste paper packaging and reuse, and has developed a fully automated waste paper baler for many years to recycle waste paper and reduce pollution. The Jianghai brand waste paper baler produced by Nantong waste paper baler is recommended as an environmentally friendly product by China Environmental Protection Association, and it has fully passed the iso9001:2000 international quality certification.