Introduction: The development trend of waste paper baler is an extension of the trend towards fully automated operation. With the increasing awareness of environmental protection, waste paper balers have played a very important role. Some waste paper can be reused, and it is becoming more and more accepted by everyone. Domestic waste paper balers have been In constant innovation, we are constantly following the development of some foreign advanced technologies. Nowadays, the world's science and technology are developing rapidly, and the function of waste paper baler is also constantly changing. It is believed that the waste paper baler will have a good development in the future, and continue to explore the development prospects of the hydraulic baler is the future development of the hydraulic baler industry.
The development trend of waste paper balers is an extension of the tendency towards fully automated operation. Nowadays, the world's science and technology are developing rapidly, and the function of waste paper baler is also constantly changing. It is believed that the waste paper baler will have a good development in the future, and continue to explore the development prospects of the hydraulic baler is the future development of the hydraulic baler industry.
With the competition in the waste paper baler market today, if hydraulic baler companies want to develop well in the market, they need to find a new path that suits the needs of market development. The high-tech content and equipment quality are built in accordance with the needs of market development. . The lead frame of the automatic waste paper baler is composed of 4 sets of wire devices installed on a frame. The entire lead frame is suspended on a central axis of the compression frame, and moves horizontally relative to the compression frame under the action of a hydraulic motor. The compression frame is a welded component, and the bottom is equipped with wheels, which can move horizontally along the main slide rail under the push of a hydraulic cylinder. The lifting platform is mainly formed by bolting two horizontal beams, and the lifting platform can move up and down in the vertical direction under the push of two hydraulic cylinders.
If you want to be loved by customers in the market and make your equipment stand out, having a good reputation is the foundation for the survival and development of an enterprise. As long as the company can believe that the waste paper baler industry will stand at the forefront of the packaging industry in the near future.
Although the electro-hydraulic proportional control system of the semi-automatic waste paper baler has different structures and functions, they can all be summarized as command components, comparison components, electrical controllers, electro-hydraulic proportional valves, hydraulic actuators, and detection (inspection and testing). ) A system composed of basic units with the same functions such as feedback components.
1. Command components. It is an input component that generates a control signal and is added to the input end of the system.
2. Compare components. Its function is to compare the input signal with the feedback signal, and the deviation signal obtained is used as the input of the electronic control.
3. Electric controller. Mineral water bottle packing machine This product has the characteristics of good rigidity, toughness and stability, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, safety and energy saving, and low investment cost of equipment basic engineering. It is widely used in all kinds of waste paper factories, waste recycling companies and other units and enterprises. It is suitable for the packaging and recycling of waste paper, plastic straw, etc. It is a good equipment to improve labor efficiency, reduce labor intensity, save manpower, and reduce transportation costs. Its function is to process and amplify the input signal in order to meet the control requirements of the electro-mechanical conversion device.
4. Proportional valve. The electro-hydraulic proportional control is the proportional valve. The proportional valve can be divided into two parts, the electro-mechanical converter and the hydraulic amplifying element. The valve may also have a detection feedback element.
5. Hydraulic actuator. Usually refers to a hydraulic cylinder or hydraulic motor, which is the output device of the system, used to drive the load.
6. Detect feedback components of semi-automatic waste paper baler. For closed-loop control, a feedback element needs to be added, which detects the actual value of the controlled variable or intermediate variable and obtains the feedback signal of the system.