According to our current national awareness, we are using more and more waste paper balers, but when the waste paper balers are working, sometimes we encounter the phenomenon of abnormal pressure of the balers, usually this situation is mainly due to The oil filter is blocked, the system oil viscosity is too low, and the motor power (referring to the amount of work done by the object in a unit time) is insufficient. Next, I will explain to you what are the reasons for the abnormal pressure of the waste paper baler Solution. The waste paper baler is used to squeeze waste paper and similar products under normal conditions and pack them into a special packaging belt to greatly reduce the volume, thereby reducing transportation volume, saving freight, and increasing benefits for enterprises. The introduction of advanced technology and advanced technology of similar products at home and abroad. The lead frame of the automatic waste paper baler is composed of 4 sets of wire devices installed on a frame. The entire lead frame is suspended on a central axis of the compression frame, and moves horizontally relative to the compression frame under the action of a hydraulic motor. The compression frame is a welded component, and the bottom is equipped with wheels, which can move horizontally along the main slide rail under the push of a hydraulic cylinder. The lifting platform is mainly formed by bolting two horizontal beams, and the lifting platform can move up and down in the vertical direction under the push of two hydraulic cylinders.
1. The main reasons for the abnormal pressure of the waste paper baler are:
1. The oil filter is blocked, the fluid flow channel is too small, and the oil viscosity is too high, so that the oil cannot be sucked.
2. The system oil viscosity is too low and the leakage is serious. Excessive air in the oil, and serious infection.
3. The motor power (referring to how much work the object does in a unit time) is insufficient, and the speed is too low. The pipeline is connected incorrectly. The pressure gauge is damaged.
2. Countermeasures to solve the abnormal pressure of waste paper baler:
1. When installing and debugging the hydraulic pump of the waste paper baler, carefully read the operating instructions and strictly implement the installation and debugging process requirements. There are 4 sets of feeding devices for the scrap metal baler, each of which corresponds to a baling head. Each set includes a baling line conveying device and a baling line reverse tension device. The main rail seat of the waste paper hydraulic baler is mainly composed of two wear-resistant steel rails on the surface. The wheels of the compression frame are guided to run along the outer sides of the two tracks, and hydraulic cylinders that push the compression frame to operate are arranged in them. In addition, there is a complete set of hydraulic stations in addition to mechanical components. It can be seen from the above description that various movements of the waste paper hydraulic baler are completed by fluid power. Confirm the suction and discharge ports of the pump, and fill the pump with hydraulic oil before starting the hydraulic pump. The oil inlet and outlet ports of the hydraulic pump must be well sealed and must not leak or enter air. If it is confirmed whether there is air ingress, grease the sealing part and see if the noise of the pump is reduced to determine whether there is air ingress during pump operation.
2. When the waste paper baler is assembled with the hydraulic pump, the cleaning and assembly process rules must be implemented. For example, the blades in the vane pump must not be installed backwards, and the movement must be active. The processing, storage and transportation of the internal parts of the pump must strictly comply with the drawings and various technological requirements, and the inspection system must be strictly inspected before assembly. Unqualified parts cannot be installed on the pump.