Using the brand baler technology, it is designed as a dual-circuit control of the whole machine, which is more stable and reliable than the previous single-circuit control performance. The dual-circuit control reduces the internal load of the machine electric board, and the baler structure runs more smoothly and stably between each circuit.
So what are the requirements for the use of oil in the packer?
1. Where fire prevention is required, the burning point of oil should be high; where the climate is cold, the freezing point of oil should be low.
2. The oil should not be easily oxidized, so as to avoid the occurrence of gum and asphaltene due to oxidation, which will cause the oil to degenerate. Impurities composed of oxides can also block the oil circuit and damage the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
3. It has no effect on human health.
4. Clean quality and no impurities. If there is moisture, it will reduce the smooth function of the straw baler oil; mechanical impurities will block the throttle orifice and the valve core will be stuck; acid and alkali will corrode the metal and damage the sealing structure; volatile substances will change the oil Thick and air bubbles occur, which damages the stability of the transmission.
5. has an outstanding smooth function. In the hydraulic system of the baler, the working fluid is not only used to transfer energy, but also has a smooth effect on the conflicting surfaces of the hydraulic components. In some machine tools, the oil source of the machine tool lubrication system comes from the hydraulic system, and the same oil pump is used for the hydraulic system. Therefore, hydraulic oil should have high oil film strength and outstanding smoothing function within the operating temperature and pressure change scale to avoid dry conflict.