What are the standards for selecting hydraulic components for packaging equipment, and what are the basic requirements?
The hydraulic control components of the waste paper baler refer to various types of valves. Their function is to control and regulate the movement direction, pressure and flow of the fluid to satisfy the start, stop, and movement directions required by the waste paper baler to perform the components. , Force or torque, speed or rotation speed, sequence of actions and overcoming load requirements, so that the system works harmoniously in accordance with the specified requirements.
Regardless of the type of waste paper baler valve, the basic requirements for them are flexible movement, reliable use, good sealing performance, compact layout, convenient device adjustment, use and protection, and strong versatility.
Our waste paper baler manufacturers also have their own standards for selecting hydraulic components. The basic requirements for hydraulic control components are as follows:
1. Flexible movement, reliable operation, small shock and vibration during operation, and long service life.
2. The pressure loss is small when the oil passes through the hydraulic valve.
3. Good sealing performance, less internal leakage and no external leakage.
4. The layout is simple, compact and small.
5. It is convenient to install, adjust and protect, and has good versatility.