What are the standards for the selection of hydraulic components for packaging equipment
The hydraulic control components of the waste paper baler refer to all kinds of valves. Their function is to control and adjust the movement direction, pressure and flow of the fluid to satisfy the start, stop and movement direction required by the waste paper baler to perform the components. , Force or torque, speed or rotation speed, sequence of actions and overcoming load requirements, so that the system works harmoniously in accordance with the specified requirements.
No matter what kind of waste paper baler valve, the basic requirements for them are flexible movement, reliable operation, good sealing performance, compact layout, convenient device adjustment, operation protection, and strong versatility.
Waste paper baler manufacturers also have their own standards for selecting hydraulic components. The basic requirements for hydraulic control components are as follows:
1. Active movement, reliable operation, small shock and vibration during operation, and long service life.
2. The pressure loss is small when the oil passes through the hydraulic valve.
3. Good sealing performance, less internal leakage and no external leakage.
4. The layout is simple, compact and small.
5. It is convenient to install, adjust and protect, and has good versatility.