What is the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic system of the baler? How to cover the machine?
The circulation of hydraulic oil in the hydraulic system of the waste paper baler is carried out through pipelines. The quality of pipeline installation is one of the keys related to the working performance of the hydraulic system. The installation of the hydraulic oil pipeline of the waste paper baler should be Follow the following points:
1. When designing and piping, you should first consider the components, hydraulic components, pipe joints and flanges to be connected according to the hydraulic schematic diagram.
2. The laying arrangement and direction of the pipeline should be neat and consistent, and the levels should be clear. Try to use horizontal or vertical pipe layout. The non-parallelism of the horizontal pipeline should be ≤2/1000; the non-verticality of the vertical pipeline should be ≤2/400, and the level should be tested .
3. Between parallel or intersecting piping systems, there should be a gap of more than 10mm.
4. The pipeline configuration must make the pipeline, hydraulic valve and other components easy to load, unload, and maintain. Any section of pipeline or component in the system should be freely disassembled and installed without affecting other components.
5. When piping, the pipe must have certain rigidity and anti-vibration ability.
6. The weight of the pipeline should not be borne by valves, pumps and other hydraulic components and accessories; nor should the pipeline support the weight of heavier components.
7. For longer pipelines, effective measures must be considered to prevent the stress caused by the expansion and contraction of the pipe due to temperature changes.
8. The pipe material used must have a clear original basis material, and pipes of unknown material are not allowed to be used.
9. The pipe diameter of the hydraulic system below 50mm can be cut with a grinding wheel cutting machine. Pipes with a diameter of more than 50mm should generally be cut by mechanical processing methods. For example, gas cutting must be used to remove the structural changes formed by gas cutting. At the same time, the welding groove can be turned out. Except for the return pipe, the pressure is not controlled by the pipeline. Allows cutting with roller squeeze cutter. The cut surface of the pipe must be flat, remove burrs, oxide scale, slag, etc., and the cut surface should be perpendicular to the pipe axis.
10. When a pipe is composed of multiple pipe sections and supporting parts, it should be taken over section by section. One section is completed. After assembling, configure the next section to avoid accumulative errors after welding.
11. In order to reduce local pressure loss, each section of the pipeline should avoid local sharp expansion or contraction and sharp bending of the section.
12. The pipe connected with the pipe joint or flange must be a straight pipe, that is, the axis of the pipe should be parallel and coincident with the axis of the pipe joint and flange. The length of this straight line must be greater than or equal to 2 times Pipe diameter.
13. Cold bending can be used for pipes with an outer diameter less than 30mm. Cold bending or hot bending can be used when the outer diameter of the tube is 30-50mm, and hot bending is generally used when the outer diameter of the tube is greater than 50mm.
14. Welders who weld hydraulic pipelines should hold a valid high-pressure pipeline welding certificate.
15. Selection of welding process: Acetylene gas welding is mainly used for pipes with carbon steel pipe wall thickness less than or equal to 2mm. Arc welding is mainly used for pipes with carbon steel pipe wall thickness greater than 2mm. The welding of pipes is best to use argon arc welding. For pipes with wall thickness greater than 5mm, argon arc welding should be used for bottoming, and arc welding should be used for filling. If necessary, the pipe hole should be welded with shielding gas.
16. Welding rods and fluxes should match the pipe materials to be welded, and their grades must have clear basis materials, have product qualification certificates, and be within the effective use period.
Welding rods and fluxes should be dried in accordance with their product instructions before use, and kept dry during use. If used on the same day, there should be no peeling or significant cracks in the electrode coating.
17. Butt welding should be used for all hydraulic pipeline welding, and the surface dirt, oil stains, moisture and rust spots should be removed before welding and the 10-20mm wide area around the groove.
18. Butt welding flanges should be used for welding between pipelines and flanges, but plug-in flanges are not allowed.